Bringing Alignment, Engagement and Leadership to Your Audience!
Most Commonly requested keynote
High-Performance Reboot – Secrets of Modern Day Super Achievers
Every top performer has to have a game plan. Success doesn’t just happen; it’s created thru planning, mindset and hyperfocus.
Eliminate overwhelm, burnout and hitting the wall the lead to procrastination and diminished productivity.
Your audience will:
- Master the 3D’s of high performance that lead to a winning mindset.
- Discover 7 strategies to help you create habits of success.
- Gain clarity and perspective and avoid distractions so you can maintain focus and improve your productivity.
- Walk away with tips and tricks on reducing stress and rejuvenate.
Opening or Closing Keynote Speaker
Team Building Workshops
Executive Meeting and Retreat Facilitator
Benefit from Dr. Karen Jacobson’s customized presentations
My goal as your speaker is to make your event a tremendous success. As part of creating a take that is in-line with your event objectives I have developed a process that works effectively in aligning my talk with your desired outcomes:
Seven Steps of High Performance Events
- Pre-event organization call to identify and lay out the objectives that are specific to your audience.
- Pre-event video that you can show your attendees to build excitement for your event and boost attendance.
- Pre-event Provide an article to create excitement for the event. Clients usually use this for publications, blogs and newsletters.
- Pre-event meeting to conduct a microphone check and reconfirm objectives and meet with any key personal.
- At Event – Conduct a book signing with a personal autograph session and extra time for Q&A with attendees.
- At Event – Spend the day at the event (when requested) to meet and greet with attendees and key personnel or hold special VIP session.
- Post Event review event to identify key points resonated with audience and provide a post event article.
High-Performance Reboot –Crack the Code of Today’s Super Achievers
Every top performer has a mission- one they have accepted. Success is created through planning, mindset and hyperfocus. Feeling overwhelmed, burnt out or hitting the wall, can lead to procrastination and diminished productivity- and who wants that? In this extraordinarily energetic keynote, former Israeli Army Commander, Dr. Karen Jacobson deciphers the stealth secrets of the processes behind those who rise up so you can elevate too.
High-Performance Communication- The Secret Language of Results
There are many ways to effectively, proactively, and collaboratively communicate with the world around body language, vocal expression, and your word choices. The words you choose and the meaning behind them can become a driving force; starting with what you say to yourself and what you share with others. Dr. Karen Jacobson brings her ground-breaking High-Performance Triad communication process to YOUR stage to help YOU:
Leading from the Frontlines – Set the P.A.C.E. of your Team
How are YOU showing up as a part of your team? As a leader? The stronger and more focused you are on your mission will give your team the ability to influence those around them and be a more effective member of the team. With Dr. Karen Jacobson, a former Israeli Army Commander, you’ll discover YOUR Inner leader and the set the P.A.C.E. that will lead your team toward higher performance and mission accomplishment while establishing a framework of authority.
Stop Running on Empty – Overcoming the Fast Pace Life
The American lifestyle is a leading factor in top six preventable causes of death. According to a work stress survey conducted in 2013 by Everest College up to 83% of Americans are stressed at work. Chronic stress may lead to anxiety and burnout that can result in adrenal fatigue. It is a lifestyle health issue that can be managed as well as prevented. Ultimately providing a better atmosphere at work, healthier employees and improved productivity, not to mention cost savings on lost work as well as medical bills.