Are you working with your ideal team? Perhaps your team could use a boost and learn how to develop the skills that would help them communicate more effectively and understand each other better? A stronger team leads to better employee engagement, improved satisfaction and higher productivity increasing the bottom line.
The High-Performance Triad offers half and full-day programs for executives, professionals, management and teams to help you play at the top of your game. The programs are highly interactive, cover areas form mindset to skillset and most importantly they are fully customizable to YOUR COMPANY needs.
Talk to Me in My Language – The Secrets to Overcoming Diversity issues
In a workforce with gender differences, personality differences, and now five different generations, how do you get everyone on the same page and avoid conflict? How do you share goals and engage people across the board?
This training offers strategic solutions to some of the most common communication issues that arise at work. It will arm you with tools to avoid conflict and build alliances with your fellow team members. Focusing on commonalities will ultimately lead to stronger, collaborative relationships and more productive teams.
Your audience will
- Gain the knowledge of High Power Communication.
- Learn how to respect your team members despite differences
- How to communicate to anyone, anytime
- Discover the Power of 3P’s in communication
- How to make sure that your words and body convey the same message
- Learn your personality plays a role in how your team members relate to you
- Why some people are quick action takers and others take their time
- Uncover the communication secrets to W.I.N. over any generation
- Discover what men and women really want in conversation
- Learn how to instill value and build collaborative relationships leading to stronger teamwork and higher productivity
- Learn techniques that would help you get along with challenging people
- Discover how to people feel valued and heard
- Techniques for clear communication
- Tips for navigating thru resistance to change
- Ways to make people feel valued and understood
- Strategies to delegate to different team members
- Tips to motivate and engage people at any age group
Influence Mastery- The Art of Negotiation, Persuasion and Conflict Resolution
Whether it’s sales or a negotiation, proper communication is essential and can make all the difference between closing the deal or walking away empty handed. Your power to influence and motivate those around you will allow you to build a strong team leading to increased collaboration and improved productivity.
In this course, you will develop the skills to use both verbal and non-verbal communication as well as the ability to choose your words properly in order to become a master communicator. Using your influence in a positive fashion will support you in becoming persuasive and help you develop effective, productive team members.
Your audience will
- Learn the different communication styles connect with anyone anytime
- Understand what is being said beyond the spoken word to become a master communication
- Gain the confidence to respond effectively and communicate clearly in any situation
- Develop strategies to build strong rapport
- Learn to read people’s reaction and understand their point of view for better negotiation
- Understand what it takes to become a master communicator
- Give feedback where people will thank you
- Develop strategies to calm heated situations and diffuse conflict
- Have a system to successfully be able to get “buy-in” from people
- Learn how to properly empower and motivate anyone
- Deal with difficult situations and difficult people
- Learn why understanding doesn’t mean giving in
- How to create a lasting impression
- Develop strategies for creating win-win-win negotiations
- Tips for speaking in a way that people want to listen
High-Performance Leadership – Setting the P.A.C.E of a Leader
Leaders show up in different ways. The stronger and more centered you are within yourself the more you have the ability to influence those around you. You must first be able to lead your own life before you can lead others.
In this program, you will discover your inner leader and set the P.A.C.E that will lead your life in the direction of your dreams, your goals and your passions. You will walk away with the tools; mindset and skillset play at the top of your game and leas your team to greater success.
Your audience will
- Uncover the P.A.C.E of leadership and learn how to master your inner power
- Discover how to stay on purpose and remain focused in the midst of chaos
- Master the mindset and skills of the most inspirational and effective leaders
- Learn about the 4F’s that often hold leaders back and sabotage their success
- Develop habits to master your time for maximum efficiency
- Gain strategies to face failure and friend fears
- How to tap into your own strengths even at times of stress
- Learn how to motivate team members
- How to build a presence that will make people want to work with you
- Understand different management styles and when to use them
- How to a group of workers into a collaborative team
- How to make your team member feel heard, understood and appreciated
- How to run a tight ship that everyone wants to sail on
- Develop strategies to support your team thru change
- Develop tools that help you empower your team members
The Secret Language of Engagement – Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
Have you ever seen a team member lose their cool because their buttons got pushed? What if they knew how to manage their emotions better? How would it affect team morale and productivity? In today’s business world your Interpersonal relationship skills will help you climb up the leadership ladder faster than your IQ and work skills. Emotional Intelligence, EI is becoming one of the key topics taught in the business world.
From mindset to skillset, this program will give you the tools to identify your triggers and manage your emotions so you can take your relationships to the next level. Learn how to better control your moods, discover how to stay calm even in the midst of chaos, reduce your stress level and support those around you.
Your audience will
- Learn the key competencies and four aspects of Emotional Intelligence
- Understand how emotional intelligence can help you climb up the ladder
- Discover how to identify your hot buttons
- Learn how to maintain and control your emotions
- Master your relationships, know when and when not to use emotion at work.
- Understand how to motivate people and become a more effective leader.
- Learn how to diffuse angry situation and be a calming presence
- Develop the skills to talk yourself down from an emotional cliff
- Discover the power of empathy in building trust
- Learn about the mind-body-emotion connection
- How to avoid an emotional hijack and maintain focus
- Clues to read other people’s emotions and respond appropriately
- Learn situational stress busters for quick relief
- Develop strategies to get rid of your hot buttons for good
- Learn how to use EQ to develop a stronger team
You Got Audience, Now What? – Essentials of Presenting and Speaking
You’re asked to give a presentation at work, now what? I know my topic, but can I really speak in front of everyone? How do I get my point across without looking foolish? Where do I start?
In this training, you will learn the key essentials of designing and presenting your program. You will walk away with a new level of confidence to deliver your message to any audiences. Being able to grab the audience attention and design a presentation that fits your audience.
Your audience will
- Learn how to write content to relate to all personality and learning styles
- Learn how to create and design Power Visuals
- Discover how to keep your audience motivated
- Tips for delivering a powerful opening
- Strategies to make sure you’re getting your point across
- Understanding how to keep people’s attention
- Warming up your audience
- Knowing how to use your voice to engage and captivate
- How to get over stage fright
- Understand how to speak to different learners and their style
- How to take your audience on a journey that keeps them interested
- Handle hecklers with finesse
- Gain an audience “buy in” to drive your point home
- Learn how to dress the part
- What bad habits can destroy your credibility